When building a squad, a player can field upgrades for their ships by paying
their associated squad point cost. When building a squad using the Squad
Builder, each ship will have a squad point cost and an upgrade bar that shows
how many and which types of upgrades that ship can equip. If there is a
available for the ship, it will list that here as well. Upgrades also have their
own squad point cost.
Some upgrade cards have one or more of the following rules in their
- Rebel/Imperial/Scum: This upgrade can be equipped only to a ship
of the specified faction.
- Small/Medium/Large/Huge ship: This upgrade can be equipped
only to a ship of the specified size.
- Ship-type: If there is a type of ship listed, this upgrade can be equipped
only to a ship of the specified type.
- Action: If there is an action icon, this upgrade can be equipped only to a
ship with that action on its action bar. This does not include actions on its
linked action bar.
- A ship cannot equip more than one copy of the same card.
- A squad's cards are restricted by the rules of limited and solitary cards.